Welcome to our exciting Spend & Save promotion, where you can unlock incredible savings of up to 40% OFF! It’s time to indulge in your favorite products while keeping your wallet happy. With a minimum spend of just £50, you’ll be eligible for these exclusive discounts that will make your shopping experience even more rewarding. From an extensive array of top-notch items, our promotion offers something for everyone. So, don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to treat yourself or your loved ones to amazing deals and make the most out of this unbeatable offer! Hurry, and shop now to take advantage of these incredible savings!
- This promotion is promoted by CBD Health Foods Ltd (“BRITISH CANNABIS”), 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Gardens, London, WC2H 9JQ.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents except wholesale customers and employees of BRITISH CANNABIS™ (or their parent, subsidiaries, or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to redeem the offer.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to redeem the offer.
- How to claim: Get up to 40% OFF your total order with the scheme;
Spend £50, Get 20% OFF
Spend £80, Get 30% OFF
Spend £120, Get 40% OFF.
- This promotion will start on 6 – 13 July 2023
- Offer cannot be used with any other promo code or voucher.
- The free shipment is automatically applied if you reached the £20 minimum purchase.
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the offer with a promo or greater value.
- By redeeming this offer you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Under no circumstances will BRITISH CANNABIS™ be responsible for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions, or delays in the delivery of the promo product.
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs, or expenses, which may arise in connection with this offer, and BRITISH CANNABIS can cancel or alter the offer at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.