Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Updated On 09.06.2022
This is the terms and conditions of CBD Health Foods Ltd trading as ACCESS CBD® In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refers to ACCESS CBD®. We are company number 10033859 registered in the United Kingdom. Our registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence and https://accesscbd.uk will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of https://accesscbd.uk or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
All such rights are reserved by https://accesscbd.uk and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with https://accesscbd.uk you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. https://accesscbd.uk retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be https://accesscbd.uk or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party https://accesscbd.uk is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you.
When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate.
All prices advertised are subject to such changes. We cannot accept responsibility for any repercussions or replace any confiscations for any products purchased through this site being delivered outside of the applicable laws of our country.
Responsibility is held by you, the customer, and all laws respective of your country have been obeyed.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e- mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law https://accesscbd.uk and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
This does not affect https://accesscbd.uk’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with https://accesscbd.uk and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation.
Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to https://accesscbd.uk.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless https://acesscbd.uk, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
https://accesscbd.uk shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect.
So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and coexistent agreements between you and https://accesscbd.uk. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of https://accesscbd.uk.
- This competition is promoted by ACCESS CBD® (a retail brand of CBD HEALTH FOODS LTD t/a BRITISH CANNABIS™) Unit 3 Ashville Way, Wokingham, RG41 2PL, in collaboration with Brand Fusion Ltd, Station House, Station Road, Betchworth, Surrey, England, RH3 7BZ.
- This promotion is open to all users on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook except employees of CBD HEALTH FOODS LTD.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition.
- How to enter: the competition will be run across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. One winner will be chosen at random. Entry requirements for each channel are listed below.
- Facebook: (1) Like this post, (2) Follow @accesscbduk and @brandfusionltd, (3) Tag who you would bring and why in the comments, (4) Bonus entry: share the post to your feed (dated 09/06/22)
- Instagram: (1) Like this post, (2) Follow @accesscbduk and @brandfusionltd, (3) Tag who you would bring and why in the comments, (4) Bonus entry: share the post to your story and tag us (dated 09/06/22)
- Twitter: (1) Follow @accesscbduk and @brandfusionltd, (2) Retweet the post (dated 09/06/22)
- The opening date is 09/06/22 and the closing date is 4pm (BST) 15/06/22. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry allowed per user.
- The prizes for the giveaway are as follows:
- Courtesy of ACCESS CBD® – one of each flavour (Natural, Berry, Citrus) for 1200mg, 2400mg and 4800mg CBD Oils. Nine CBD oils in total.
- Courtesy of Brand Fusion Ltd – A round of golf at The Belfry Golf Course (Lichfield Road, Wishaw, Sutton Coldfield B76 9PR, United Kingdom) for two people. Competition winner will have 12 months to redeem golf trip. Dates subject availability.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- ACCESS CBD® reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by an electronic system and notified by via Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter no later than 24 hours after the closing date of each competition. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. ACCESS CBD® reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner before 31/06/22. ACCESS CBD® reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
- Any application containing incorrect, false, or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
- ACCESS CBD® decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be
- used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or
- in any related publicity by to ACCESS CBD® (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies), without additional payment or permission
- Under no circumstances will ACCESS CBD® be responsible for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- ACCESS CBD® will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs, or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and ACCESS CBD® can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.