Get 60% Off ACCESS CBD® Gummies
Looking for a delicious and easy way to top up on CBD throughout the day? Look no further than ACCESS CBD® Gummies! Each sweet packs a zesty burst of orange and lemon flavour, hand-finished with our very own natural terpene blend and 25mg of CBD. Suitable for vegans and gluten-free.
Shop ACCESS CBD® Gummies for an easy and convenient way to get your daily dose of CBD. If you buy 6 pouches, you’ll earn 60% off!
This deal will be end in...
Head over to our deal now to place your order
250mg | 6 Pouches
- This promotion is promoted by CBD Health Foods Ltd (“BRITISH CANNABIS”), 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Gardens, London, WC2H 9JQ.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents except wholesale customers and employees of BRITISH CANNABIS™ (or their parent, subsidiaries, or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to redeem the offer.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to redeem the offer.
- How to claim: Go to accesscbd.uk or simply click on this link > Go to the shop section and click ‘CBD Gummies’ > Choose your option > Add to basket > Proceed to checkout > Fill the billing details > Place your order.
- This promotion will end tonight at 23:59 midnight (BST).
- Offer cannot be used with any other promo code or voucher.
- The free shipment is automatically applied if you reached the £20 minimum purchase
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the offer with a promo or greater value.
- By redeeming this offer you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Under no circumstances will BRITISH CANNABIS™ be responsible for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions, or delays in the delivery of the promo product.
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs, or expenses, which may arise in connection with this offer, and BRITISH CANNABIS can cancel or alter the offer at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.